Shipped To You!
You can have our famous Aurelio’s Pizza shipped to your door and all you have to do is bake and enjoy. In less than 72 hours, our pizzas are made fresh to order, frozen, then packed with dry ice for overnight shipment with FedEx.
Our specially designed box helps to insulate and keep your pizzas cold and fresh. Dry ice is packed with your pizzas to ensure a cold temperature during shipping.
To have an Aurelio’s pizza shipped to you
please call 708-798-8050 between 11am – 4pm CST.
Baking – Instructions
Here’s all you have to do to get that great Aurelio’s taste straight from your oven. It’s easy. Aurelio’s Pizza can be cooked frozen or thawed.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove the plastic wrap and save the cardboard circle to cut and serve your pizza on.
- Place the pizza on a baking stone or pan and place on the center rack in your oven.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes if frozen. 15—25 minutes if thawed.
- Check pizza bottom occasionally while baking to avoid burning.