Shipped To You!
You can have our famous Aurelio’s Pizza® shipped to your door and all you have to do is bake and enjoy. Our pizzas are made fresh to order, frozen, then packed with dry ice for overnight shipment with FedEx. Our specially designed box helps to insulate and keep your pizzas cold and fresh. Dry ice is packed with your pizzas to ensure a cold temperature during shipping.
Due to a continued labor shortage this holiday season, we had to modify our frozen pizza shipping operations to better serve you. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we believe it’s the most efficient way to serve this holiday season. Choose from 5 different medium thin crust pizzas: Cheese, Sausage, Pepperoni, Spinach or Sausage & Pepperoni.
For all shipping inquiries please call Aurelio’s Pizza® – Homewood at 708.798.8050.
Baking – Instructions
Here’s all you have to do to get that great Aurelio’s taste straight from your oven. It’s easy. Aurelio’s Pizza® can be cooked frozen or thawed.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove the plastic wrap and save the cardboard circle to cut and serve your pizza on.
- Place the pizza on a baking stone or pan and place on the center rack in your oven.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes if frozen. 15—25 minutes if thawed.
- Check pizza bottom occasionally while baking to avoid burning.