You can have our famous Aurelio's Pizza shipped to your door and all you have to do is bake and enjoy. All of our pizzas are made fresh to order, then frozen and shipped with dry ice to their destination in less than 72 hours. We use overnight UPS to ship all pizzas. Our specially designed box helps to insulate and keep your pizzas cold and fresh. Dry ice is packed with your pizzas to ensure a cool temperature during shipping. Dry ice is a frozen gas and evaporates when exposed to air. It is common not to see dry ice when your box is opened. Be assured that your pizzas are fine if they are still cool to the touch.
To have an Aurelio's pizza shipped to you please call 708-798-8050
Here’s all you have to do to get that great Aurelio's taste straight from your oven. It's easy. Aurelio's Pizza can be cooked frozen or thawed.
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Remove the plastic wrap and save the cardboard circle to cut and serve your pizza on.
3. Place the pizza on a cookie sheet, baking stone or pizza pan and place on the center rack in your oven.
4. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes if frozen. 15—25 minutes if thawed.
5. Check pizza bottom occasionally while baking to avoid burning.